Thanks for booking with us. We will do our very best to make your experiences with us unforgettable. We are childishly enthusiastic about outdoor adventures and hope you will find it as amazing as we do. And by the way, here are some information that we hope will be useful:
What happens now?
We understand that you would like to be on the way already. But patience is a good thing. The days leading up to Christmas really makes unwrapping the gifts even better, don’t you think? And since you have booked a Self Guided Adventure there are still a few small steps left.
- We will make sure there is availability for your booking, and will confirm to you as soon as we can.
- In case of no availability we will come back and check alternative possible dates with you.
- When availability for your adventure is confirmed an online payment request will be sent in a separate e-mail.
- Your booking will become definite as soon as payment has reached us. Time to get prepared.
Pre activity information
All necessary details regarding your upcoming adventure can be found on the product page, from where you just came. Return to the Self Guided Sea Kayaking page and give it another look, if you like. Please don’t miss the “more info” section. If you think we have missed to tell you something please don’t hesitate to e-mail or call us. We would really like you to be well prepared and feel immensely welcome.
Is there anything you think about that you would like to add, when you prepare for the tour, and feel that you missed when you made your booking? No worries, you can do that later. Drop us an e-mail and tell us what you need and we will add it to your booking. You might want to travel light and rent your camping stuff from us or you might want to feel more relaxed and secure on your tour by adding a basic, intermediate or private course before you set off. Smart, handy and practical optional extras are:
- Camping package including tent, sleeping mat, trekker chair, stove and gas, Light My Fire meal kit (plates, mugs, small cutting board and spork) and spade. Tent and stove is given one per two persons.
- Sleeping bag rental. Please note that sleeping bag is not included as standard in our camping package.
- Calm – full day basic sea kayaking course, corresponding to EPP yellow + level.
- Ripple – intermediate sea kayaking course, corresponding to EPP green level.
- Private coaching. Two hour tailor made private sea kayaking session to suit your needs.
You can reach us easily. From Göteborg (Gothenburg) you will travel to Uddevalla and onwards to our center by bus, train or car in roughly one hour. From Oslo you will reach Uddevalla easiest by bus or car in 2,5 hours. Please check out where we are situated and how to get to our center on our how to find us page.
If you need a night or two of accommodation before and / or after your tour we strongly recommend checking out the historic and super charming waterfront Gustafsberg Seaside Hotel & Hostel just 200 m from our center, situated in Sweden’s first seaside resort, Gustafsberg.
Until we meet we will iron our fleece hoodies, polish the gear and perform the sun dance. We are looking forward to see you.