The following booking conditions apply to all our courses, guided tours or self guided activities with rented equipment.
Booking and payment
• Reservation of most of our activities take place online. The activities that are not bookable online can be booked by phone or email.
• Booking of all our activities are binding, regardless of the manner in which the reservation is made.
• When booking, you pay the full amount (exceptions, see below). Once the payment reaches us, your reservation is made definite and your equipment / space is reserved.
• Some activities (travels) may have a registration fee, which is a partial payment of the total price. A registration fee will not be refunded on a canceled trip.
• If an activity is canceled more than 30 days before departure the full amount is refunded, minus a booking fee of 10% of the total cost, or a minimum of 100 SEK.
• For cancellations made 8-30 days prior to departure date, 25% of the total cost is kept.
• If canceled 1-7 days prior to departure, 50% of the total cost is kept.
• If canceled less than 24 hours before departure, the full amount is kept.
Liability and insurance
• Participation in all activities with Upplevelsebolaget, and for self guided activities with rented equipment, is at your own risk.
• In guided activities (tours and courses), you are covered, as a participant, by Upplevelsebolaget’s liability and accident insurance. However, we recommend that you always check what your own insurance covers.
• You are fully responsible for compensation on any damage to or theft of rented equipment.
• Upplevelsebolaget has no insurance that you can use for rented equipment. Check if your own insurance applies to damage or loss of rented equipment.
• Kayaks and other equipment must be returned thoroughly cleaned. You will find facilities with us.
• If you choose to let us clean rented equipment we charge 300 SEK per person. The same sum will be charged for equipment not adequately cleaned. We would always like our next guest to get clean and properly functioning equipment.
• For all activities on the water, you must be able to swim.
• You must always use life vest when paddling a kayak or a helmet when riding a mountain bike in any activity with us, or with equipment rented from us.
• You notify us your planned route before take off.
• You are responsible for conducting all activities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations (sea rules, road rules, right of public access).
• If you are delayed, please notify us as early as possible.
Changes to or cancellation of activities
• A program for a guided outdoor activity is never but a preliminary plan. External conditions (weather, wind, precipitation, snow and ice conditions) determine what we can do and not. We reserve the right to change the content and geographical location of all activities, to ensure a safe activity, and the best possible experience based on the prevailing conditions.
• We reserve the right to, for safety reasons, cancel any planned activity. The decision to cancel is entirely reserved for Upplevelsebolaget.
• We reserve the right to cancel any planned activity where the number of participants is too small.
• Any activity cancelled by us will be refunded in full.
• We do not cover any additional costs (accommodation, travel, etc.) that a customer may have when an activity is cancelled.